Treating Customers Fairly is a core principle of our company and the way we conduct our business. We constantly strive to improve our service and develop new and innovative ways to communicate our services and new product information to you.
Central to our Treating Customers Fairly ethos is our commitment to providing clear and concise information, free of “jargon” and written in plain English.
These are the key factors which determine our policy of Treating Customers Fairly
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as rms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
The above 6 ‘Consumer Outcomes’ are principles of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which authorises and regulates Sycamore Wealth. The FCA can be contacted at 12 Endeavour Square, London E20 1JN or by phone on 0800 111 6768 (free-phone) or email email@example.com