This document sets out how Sycamore Wealth LLP handles data that identifies you.
At Sycamore Wealth, we believe strongly in protecting the privacy of your personal information. This statement describes the privacy practices we apply to the firm. As part of that, it also expresses our approach to complying with the data protection laws that apply in the United Kingdom. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us on our usual telephone number (020 3114 2112).
We will, at the start of a relationship with clients, obtain permission by way of a signature on our Client Agreement document.
- Any personal data obtained in the course of providing our services to you will be held and processed by us in strict accordance with the relevant data protection legislation.
- If you choose to submit personal information through this website or to Sycamore Wealth by any other means, you are agreeing that it can be used in the following ways:
- To provide the services described
- For the prevention of money laundering
- For the marketing by Sycamore Wealth of other financial services and products to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional material from us you may advise us separately at any time
- To analyse and track market trends and investment performance for your benefit
- Personal information will be given to third parties only as far as it is necessary to fulfil these objectives and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Personal information may be transferred to any connected companies of Sycamore Wealth to fulfil our service obligations to you
- You agree to the disclosure of personal information to any regulatory authority to which Sycamore Wealth is subject
- Electronic communications between parties in the course of business may be monitored by us in accordance with the relevant legislation
We respect your privacy and will not supply personal information to anyone else unless you have given your permission for us to do so.
Although we take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information over the internet, the internet is not an entirely secure environment and for this reason we cannot guarantee that information will not be intercepted read or copied by unauthorised parties. You accept these inherent security implications and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.
You have a right to request access to any personal data held by us.
The Firm maintains a Data Security Policy and a Data Audit is carried out annually.